December 12th, 2006
As the petrol price hike few times in a year, many people try to switching their car from big to small car to reduce the petrol consumption. This happen especially in Europe countries.
Right at the petrol hike time, Volkswagen launch it’s WV Polo, I’m not really sure how’s it’s response but i think it’s should get some good response from the public. Sometimes small doesn’t mean not good, as long as it’s tough it’s a good car. This is what Volkswagen trying to bring out to the public: Polo, Small but tough!
You don’t believe it, take a look at the Volkswagen Polo TV Commercial here:-
Continue reading Volkswagen VW Polo, Small but tough – TV Commercial
December 7th, 2006
Here is the Nokia N-90 Camera Phone Feature:- (borrow from nokia official website)
– Dedicated key for image capture and video record
– Six possible capture scene settings including Scenery, Portrait, Night and Sports, Landscape
– Flash modes: on, off, automatic and anti red-eye
– Advanced camera modes: still, sequence, video
– Adjustments: brightness, image quality, self-timer, white balance settings and color tones
– 2 megapixel camera (1600 x 1200 pixels) with autofocus 20x digital zoom
– Integrated flash (operating range up to 1.5m)
– Easy to use, high quality video – capture, edit, share19
– Unique ‘twist & shoot’ design
– High-resolution display
Continue reading Nokia N90 Camera Phone – You won’t miss any moment
December 1st, 2006
Although camera phone is a old technology, do you know how to utilize your camera phone?
Look at this Nokia camera phone user, he really know how to utilize his nokia camera phone.
Just getting few photo using his camera phone,
he’s trying to propose to her girlfriend thru the MMS picture message.
Continue reading Use your camera phone wisely – Nokia Handphone Commercial